About 411 NW Flanders #608
Old Town Lofts Studio Condo – With Parking & Great Views! Minutes to Pearl District, Downtown, Etc. - The Old Town Lofts offer newer loft living in a superb location. Features include:
• Open floor layout
• Hardwood floors
• Large windows
• Exposed concrete ceilings
• Black appliances with dishwasher
• Full-sized Washer/Dryer in unit
• Central air
• Double pane wood windows
• One reserved Parking Space*
• Personal Storage Unit Included - 6'x5' and 10' tall
• Nice balcony for enjoying the city views
• Solid, well-insulated building
• Water/Sewer/Garbage Included
• Located in old Chinatown, in the heart of everything Portland has to offer! A short walk to Pearl District, Max and Streetcar lines, Park Blocks, Union station, NW 23rd Ave, Slabtown, Tom McCall waterfront park, Washington Park & much more!
- Move in/Move out fees paid directly to HOA
- No Smoking;
- Dogs negotiable with $30 monthly pet rent. No cats, FIRM
*Parking is included with this unit - rent will be discounted $75/month if parking space is not needed.
* NOTE: This unit is not ADA compliant.
**Per the new City of Portland law, we cannot accept applications for this property until 5:00pm on Monday, March 8th. Any application submitted before that day and time will be considered received at 1:00am on Tuesday, March 9th as an 8 hour penalty.
No Cats Allowed