About 333 NW 9th Avenue #910
~1000 sq ft Stunning Loft-Style Studio Unit at The Elizabeth - View View View!!! This gorgeous high-floor studio unit in the luxurious Elizabeth features big square footage, secure parking, and a sought-after Pearl location! Features include:
- Open Living Room & Kitchen
- Hardwood floors and high ceilings.
- Fab Kitchen features black quartz counters and stainless appliances. (Gas Range)
- Formal Entry Hall
- Sleeping alcove separated by storage unit/bookshelves
- Office Nook
- Laundry with stacked washer/dryer and room for storage.
- Additional storage closet.
- 1 Secure Parking Space included
- Two mountain views (St. Helens & Hood), city views of River District, bridges, Union Station and Park Blocks.
- Concierge service
- Community BBQ area and bike storage
- Fabulous Pearl location--galleries, cafes, Powell's, parks, shopping, restaurants, Whole Foods, breweries, Streetcar and MAX stops within blocks!
Water, Sewer, Garbage & Gas Included in the rent
No smoking, no pets preferred
$750 Move-in fee to be paid directly to the HOA by tenant
***PLEASE NOTE: This home is currently occupied. We will only be offering showings to approved applicants until vacant. Please do not disturb the current tenants.
**Please Note: This Unit Is Not ADA Complaint
***Per the new City of Portland law, we cannot accept applications for this property until 12:30pm on Sunday, March 21st. Any application submitted before that day and time will be considered received at 8:30pm on Sunday, March 21st as an 8 hour penalty.