About 2431 NW Irving Street Unit 17
Top Floor Secluded Studio in Heart of NW Portland! - Welcome to Nob Hill Apartments:) We have a 400 sq/ft top-floor studio apartment with an amazing view for just $1035 / month (water, sewer, garbage utilities included)!! Move-in ready on August 12th. This well-maintained peaceful studio is a great value in an amazing location!
Nob Hill Apartments is located at the corner of NW Irving St. and NW 24th Ave., just one block from the heart of Portland's trendy NW 23rd Avenue (The center of Portland's Nob Hill & Alphabet Districts).
The surrounding neighborhood is where you find some of Portland Oregon's most desirable real estate, top boutiques and finest eating establishments. The Complex is situated on a dead-end street above the hustle and bustle of the crowds on Portland's top shopping street, surrounded by stately homes and elegant condominiums. This location affords residents with a quieter environment than areas below 23rd when they wish to retire from window shopping, coffee house rhetoric or dining.
Units are entered from open common areas that provide each resident with the feeling of having a separate and private environment. Every unit looks out at a green belt or city view, which is rare in the area. In addition, the expansive grounds of the complex are pleasantly designed so as to accommodate a park-like setting. There are areas to sit and read, listen to the property water fountains, chat with friends or just enjoy the peaceful environment as the seasons change around you.
Public transportation, city parks, and other neighborhood amenities are a short walk – The Walk Score is 95 - Very Bikeable as well.
- Call/Text: (503) 444-8674 x47
- Website: http://nobhillapartments.com/
- Rent: $1035 / month
- Utilities: Water, Sewer, Garbage Included! Tenant pays own electricity & internet
- Lease Terms: 12 months (6-month lease may be available at a higher rent rate)
- Security Deposit: 1 to 1.5 months rent (determined by screening results)
- Projected Move-In Date: 8/12/2021
- Application Fee: $50
- Applications accepted beginning Thursday, August 5th at 3:30PM
- Online Application: https://myrentalapplication.com/index/nobhill
- Screening Criteria can be found at: http://nobhillapartments.com/online_forms.php
- Vinyl Flooring in entryway, bath, & kitchen
- Carpeted Living Space
- Full Kitchen
- Full Bath
- Large Walk-in Closet Space
- Top Floor (3rd Floor)
- Bright Cityscape Views
- Quiet, Calm, Park-Like Setting
- Opens Spaces with Fountains, Rose Bushes, & Benches to Enjoy
- Exceptionally Well Maintained
- Full-Time On-Site Professional Management
- On-Site Laundry
- On-Site Maintenance Shop
- Limited Car Parking, Bike Storage, & other Storage Units (*Upon Availability*)
- Walk Score: 95
- Bike Score: 83
- One Block from the Heart of NW 23rd
- Streetcar Stop 3 Block Away
- Bus #15 Stop 1 Blocks Away
- Bus #77 Stop 3 Blocks Away
- 10 Minute walk to Max Red & Blue Line
- 5 Minute Walk to Trader Joes, New Seasons, Fred Meyer
- You Don’t Need a Car for your Daily Errands
* Non-Smoking Property
*Water, Sewer Garbage Utilities Included. Electricity & Internet Paid by Resident
*Quoted rents are based on a one-year lease agreement. *Projected date based on notice from current tenant and projected turnover timeline; actual availability date may change.
*This is not an accessible unit as designated under Oregon Building Code
**Applications are not considered complete until:**
- Application information has been filled out
- Applicant provides verification of identification
- Applicant provides proof of income documents (if applying as a Financially Responsible Applicant)
- Applicant submits application fee payment
***The Nob Hill Apartments fully complies with State and Federal Fair Housing guidelines. No persons shall be discriminated against on the basis of their race, color, religion, sex, disability status, familial status, marital status, sexual orientation or national origin. We review all reasonable accommodation requests.
No Pets Allowed