About 2359 SW Cedar St. #12
Beautiful Newly Updated Apartment in Uptown Portland w/ Furnished Option - This is a beautiful newly updated apartment in Uptown Portland. Located at the base of Washington Park. Views of Mt. St. Helens and Mt. Hood and a walking path to Washington Park and the beautiful Rose Gardens. This is a very peaceful area. A five minute walk will put you on NW 23rd or 21st where food and shopping are amazing. A five minute walk will put you at Providence Park for Timbers and Thorns soccer games. And of course the World famous Powell's Book Store is within walking distance in the Pearl District. The master bedroom has a queen size bed. The second bedroom has a brand new Pottery Barn sofa pull out bed. The living space is tranquil and large. There are 12 units and all are owned. The building is two story and the free clothes washer and dryers are on the parking garage floor.
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Hardwood floors
- Covered parking
- On-site laundry (included)
- Pet policy: 1 dog allowed w/ additional deposit
- Utilities: water, sewer, garbage included
- No smoking on property
NOTE: APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE REVIEWED UNTIL ALL REQUIRED INFORMATION IS PROVIDED BY AN APPLICANT/GROUP, AND THE UNIT HAS BEEN VIEWED BY ALL APPLICANTS INTENDING ON LIVING TOGETHER.
- Application fee is $45 per person; Applications are required for anyone age 18 and over.
Screening criteria: https://www.portlandhomesllc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/PHCP-Screening-Criteria-City-of-Portland.pdf
DISCLOSURES PER CITY OF PORTLAND:
- Applications will be accepted starting: 8:00 PM on October 14, 2022
- Per City of Portland, applications received prior to acceptance start time must be penalized 8hrs.
- This is not an Accessible Dwelling Unit as defined by Oregon Structural Building Code and ICCA1171.1
Portland Homes & Commercial Properties
Main: (503) 831-9947 x64
No Cats Allowed