About 1255 NW 9th Ave Ste 11 - 111
Beautiful Spacious Condo in the Pearl with Parking - Large Studio on Second Floor of Immaculate Condo Building in the Pearl!
- Open Kitchen Includes Stainless Steel Appliances: Oven, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, and Microwave
- Full Height Windows in Living Room/Bedroom Area with Partial River Views
- Bonus Room can be used as office space, hobby area, or TV room, and also includes a closeted full size Washer/Dryer.
- Reserved Underground Parking in Secure Parking Lot for 2 cars (subject to availability, check with management company if still available before making application)
- Safe building with secure entry and 24-7 security staff
- Rooftop deck available for morning coffees, afternoon entertainment, etc. Can be reserved for private use for special occasions.
- All utilities included in rent!
- Located in desirable inner NW Portland's Pearl District
- 1 block from Tanner Springs Park, The Fields Park (and off-leash dog area), the Willamette River, many restaurants, cafes, gyms, salons, shops, and boutiques.
- Conveniently located adjacent to streetcar line, near bus lines, Biketown bicycles, the Broadway Bridge, and easy access to downtown Portland, I-405, Hwy 26, I-5, etc.
Application Fee: $46 per adult
Utilities: all included except for TV cable
Pet Rent: 1 cat or small dog under 25 lbs accepted with owner approval and $35/month pet rent.
Other Fees: HOA move in fee paid by owner
No smoking on property.
Renter's insurance is required.
- Available 2/1/20
- Accepting Applications: 1/17/20 at 3:00pm
(Per City of Portland regulations, any applications submitted before 3pm on 1/17/20 will have an 8 hour hold period and be considered submitted at 11pm.)
Visit our office or website for complete rental criteria: https://www.rmaoregon.com/tenants/rental-criteria/
Applications are accepted on a first come, first served basis.
Applicants must read the rental criteria before submitting an application. Our rental criteria is found on our direct site rmaoregon com and also can be sent by email.
At least one adult in the applicant group must view the property in person or by virtual tour before we will process your group's applications.
Applications are $46 per financially responsible adult which covers the screening fee (criminal history, credit history, rental history, employment and income verification, etc.)
Due to COVID and social distancing requirements, all viewing times are by appointment only.