About 9641 SE Schiller St
SE Schiller St - ranch style 3 bedroom home - All property showings are by appointment only.
Online Applications will be accepted beginning: February 23, 2021 on the Gordon Properties, Inc. website. We do not accept 3rd party applications.
Thank you for your interest in renting from Gordon Properties, Inc.
This property is located INSIDE Portland city limits and is subject to the Portland FAIR Ordinance.
1. Apply online at www.gordon-properties.com for the unit you are interested in. Each person 18 years of age and older who will be living in the rental unit MUST complete a separate application. An application is only complete when ALL prospective occupants have submitted a separate application and all supporting documents.
2. We review applications in the order they are received. If an incomplete application is received, it will not be reviewed and it will be canceled upon receipt by Gordon Properties, Inc.
3. Upon receipt of complete application(s), Gordon Properties, Inc. will verify the application(s) comply with our Screening Policy. This will include verifying the gross household income meets the minimum for the unit, verifying photo ID for each applicant, verifying 6 years of residential history has been provided for each applicant and verifying all supplemental documentation has been attached. Applicant(s) will schedule a property showing within 48 hours of notification their application is complete and is first in line.
4. An application screening charge of $50.00 per applicant is due at the property showing to continue processing the application(s) after the showing. The Application Screening Charge is non-refundable.
• If you choose not to continue the application after the showing, there is no fee. Your application will be canceled.
• If you choose not to pay the application screening charge at the property showing, your application will be canceled.
5. If the application screening charge is paid at the property showing, Gordon Properties, Inc. will process the application(s) including running a full background check.
Is this an accessible unit as defined in the FAIR Ordinance: No
MONTHLY RENT: $1,695.00
Minimum gross household income: $4,237.50 (2.5 times monthly rent)
Deposit towards last month's rent: $1,695.00
This ranch style home is within walking distance of the #17 bus line and Lent Elementary School.
The home features:
*Living room with fireplace, wood floors and vaulted ceiling
*Dining area with sliding glass door to the backyard
*Kitchen with pantry, range, refrigerator, dishwasher and garbage disposal
*Master bedroom with attached full bath, two closets and ceiling fan
*2 additional bedrooms
*2nd full bathroom accessible from the hall
*Laundry room with access to the attached double car garage with automatic opener (washer/dryer hook ups only)
*Fenced backyard with patio
Basic garbage & recycling is included in the rent. Tenant is responsible for all other utilities.
•One year rental agreement.
•NON-SMOKING PROPERTY. Smoking and vaping is prohibited everywhere on the property.
•Marijuana and marijuana products are prohibited everywhere on the property.
•No pets allowed.
•Per Oregon landlord tenant law, all landlords in the state of Oregon must allow Section 8 voucher holders to apply for a unit and be screened in accordance to the landlord’s Screening Policy.
•We allow service/ assistance/ companion animal(s) at all of our properties with recent proper documentation from applicant’s current local physician, psychiatrist, social worker, or other mental health professional.
ALL MONIES FOR APPLICATION AND MOVE-IN PAID TO GORDON PROPERTIES, INC. MUST BE CERTIFIED FUNDS (CASHIER'S CHECK OR MONEY ORDERS).
No Pets Allowed