About 8026 & 8032 SE Rhine St
SE Rhine St - 3 bedroom duplex with garage - Online Applications will be accepted beginning: March 8, 2021 on the Gordon Properties, Inc. website. We do not accept 3rd party applications.
Thank you for your interest in renting from Gordon Properties, Inc.
This property is located INSIDE Portland city limits and is subject to the Portland FAIR Ordinance.
1. Apply online at www.gordon-properties.com for the unit you are interested in. Each person 18 years of age and older who will be living in the rental unit MUST complete a separate application. An application is only complete when ALL prospective occupants have submitted a separate application and all supporting documents.
2. We review applications in the order they are received. If an incomplete application is received, it will not be reviewed and it will be canceled upon receipt by Gordon Properties, Inc.
3. Upon receipt of complete application(s), Gordon Properties, Inc. will verify the application(s) comply with our Screening Policy. This will include verifying the gross household income meets the minimum for the unit, verifying photo ID for each applicant, verifying 6 years of residential history has been provided for each applicant and verifying all supplemental documentation has been attached. Applicant(s) will schedule a property showing within 48 hours of notification their application is complete and is first in line.
4. An application screening charge of $50.00 per applicant is due at the property showing to continue processing the application(s) after the showing. The Application Screening Charge is non-refundable.
• If you choose not to continue the application after the showing, there is no fee. Your application will be canceled.
• If you choose not to pay the application screening charge at the property showing, your application will be canceled.
5. If the application screening charge is paid at the property showing, Gordon Properties, Inc. will process the application(s) including running a full background check.
Is this an accessible unit as defined in the FAIR Ordinance: No
MONTHLY RENT: $1,695.00
Minimum gross household income: $4,237.50 (2.5 times monthly rent)
Deposit towards last month's rent: $1,695.00
This Foster-Powell neighborhood duplex is within easy walking distance of Trimet's #9 and #72 buses, and within walking distance of Eastport Plaza shopping and restaurants.
The main level of this townhouse-style duplex features pergo floors, living room with gas fireplace and sliding glass door to the deck, open kitchen, half bath with laundry hookups, and access to the single car attached garage.
Upstairs features the master bedroom with 2 walk in closets and attached full bath, 2 guest bedrooms and a 2nd full bath.
Appliances included are range, refrigerator, dishwasher, garbage disposal and washer/dryer hookups.
Basic garbage & recycling are included in the rent. Tenant is responsible for all other utilities.
•One year rental agreement.
•NON-SMOKING PROPERTY. Smoking and vaping is prohibited everywhere on the property.
•Marijuana and marijuana products are prohibited everywhere on the property.
•No pets allowed.
•Per Oregon landlord tenant law, all landlords in the state of Oregon must allow Section 8 voucher holders to apply for a unit and be screened in accordance to the landlord’s Screening Policy.
•We allow service/ assistance/ companion animal(s) at all of our properties with recent proper documentation from applicant’s current local physician, psychiatrist, social worker, or other mental health professional.
ALL MONIES FOR APPLICATION AND MOVE-IN PAID TO GORDON PROPERTIES, INC. MUST BE CERTIFIED FUNDS (CASHIER'S CHECK OR MONEY ORDERS).
No Pets Allowed