About 2350 NW Savier St., Unit 118
1br at the Vaux, Ideal Location. - DESCRIPTION:
This is a highly efficient and comfortable one bedroom condo that is ideal for urban living. You will love everything this condo and complex has to offer!
- A gourmet kitchen with granite countertops.
- Pristine hardwood floors.
- Soft track lighting combine for a SoHo loft ambience.
- Floor-to-ceiling windows open to a private courtyard.
- All the sights and fun of city living.
- It comes with a parking space and a huge storage area literally just outside your door.
- In unit washer/dryer.
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- 811 SqFt
- Great Floorplan
- Stainless appliances
- Amazing location
Live in Northwest Portland among some of the best restaurants and conveniences. With a 98 walk score and a 94 bike score, you can get to everything from your new apartment easily.
Walk 20 minutes and enjoy all that Washington Park has to offer including the International Rose Test Garden, Japanese Garden, and Hoyt Arboretum. This home is also close to Downtown Portland, the Multnomah Athletic Club, Providence Park, and of course all of the restaurants and bars on NW 23rd.
- Rent: $1,695
- Security Deposit: $1,695
- Water/Sewer/Garbage/Parking: $75/month
- Move-in / move out fee: $400
- Application Fee: $50/adult
- Renter's insurance required
- Pets: Not allowed
- **Lease Terms: 6-month lease**
- Applications accepted at 11:00AM on Saturday (1/2/2020)
2350 NW Savier St., Unit 118
Portland, OR 97210
Uptown Properties (www.uptownpm.com)
3526 SW Troy St, Portland, OR 97219