About 7224 SW 52nd Avenue
Charming Single Level 2 Bed 1 Bath Portland Home! - Single-level home is in the Vermont hills near the Garden Home area, a few parks, restaurants, and a few minutes from HWY 26!
Nice home features a full-length sunroom serving as a front porch, greenhouse, a great place for a small herb garden, and a well-lighted living room. Updated features!!! The kitchen includes all white appliances and a brand new dishwasher, a dining area, and sufficient cabinet space! Just off the kitchen is a small laundry room with a washer/dryer hookups and a door out to the lovely backyard. The 2 bedrooms are of good size and have great natural lighting, a complete bath right down the hall! Includes driveway parking and street parking!
More Details Please Review:
*Direct Website Link: www.hollandprop.com/vacancies/
* PLEASE carefully review the screening criteria completely at hollandprop.com; click on 'Search Homes For Rent.
* Application Fee: $60 per person 18 years and older
* Open Application Period: ?/? /21 ?:? pm. If an application is received prior to the open application period, there is an 8-hour penalty delay.
* Gross Minimum Income Requirement: 2 times the monthly rent.
* Security Deposit: $1945.00 (Qualifying applicants may opt into the Obligo program as an alternative to a traditional security deposit!)
* Minimum Credit Score: 600
* Renter's Insurance Required for each Tenant. Proof required prior to move-in.
* Utilities: All utilities are tenant responsibility
* Landscaping: Tenant responsibility
* No Smoking on the premises
* Lease start date: Must start within 2 weeks of submission application or when the property is ready
* Pet Policy: 1 cat or small dog under 25 lbs// Upon submitting an application, you are required to complete and have an active pet screening profile for your application to be considered complete. Hollandprop.petscreening.com. There will be 3 options to choose from: No pets, Household Pets, and Service/Companion Animals.
* This property is not categorized as an ADA-accessible unit.
* Heat: Baseboards heating
* A/C: No
* Home square footage: 720 Sqft.
* Year Built: 1948
* Parking: Driveway, and street parking
* Washer/Dryer: Hook Ups Only
* City of Portland/Multnomah County
* Schools: Verify schools as boundaries are subject to change:
- Maplewood Elementary,
-Gray Middle School
- Wilson High School.
* Showings: Schedule a first come first serve in-person or live video tour here: https://showdigs.co/BqYRg6
*Please Note: Applications are not considered complete until all adults apply with all required documents and information. The information on these pages has been compiled from various sources. Every effort has been made to provide accurate information. We shall not be held liable for mistakes pertaining to the accuracy of this information. This property is presented and managed by Holland Properties, Inc. Please reach out if you have any questions: 503-533-2121 ex 93 (open during regular business hours)