About 5526 to 5556 Kenny St. 18205 to 18245 Pilkington
Kenny Woods*Beautiful Duplex Brick Home*Newly Remodeled - This 2 bed 1 bath single level charmer boasts hardwoods, landscaped grounds, washer/dryer hook-ups, storage galore, and more. Tucked into the Rosewood neighborhood with easy access to I-5 and 217, and minutes from urban life, Kenny Woods will find you home.
- Storage options
- Washer/dryer hookups
- Pets welcome
- 24-hour maintenance contact center
- Bridgeport Village
- Tualatin River
- Oswego Lake
- Pilkington Park
- Bryant Woods Nature Park
- Local downtown shopping and dining
• $55 application fee per person (18 years and older).
• Provide a valid picture ID.
• Deposit amount may vary and is determined by your previous rental & credit history.
• Deposit amount is required to be paid in full prior to move-in.
• Renter's insurance is required.
• Advertised rent rate is with a 12-month lease.
• Pets allowed with pet deposit $400 1st pet, $200 2nd pet. Ask about breed and weight restrictions which vary based on the property insurance policy.
We screen for credit, criminal, eviction, employment, income minimums and current & past landlord references. Please ask for our disclosed screening criteria. We screen first come first served and honor fair housing guidelines.
Photos may be of a representative unit and may be from a previous period when a home was vacant. All applicants must view our homes to satisfy themselves as to the condition, layout, and other details that applicant may deem important. Information is deemed reliable and is not guaranteed.
This property is professionally managed by Regency Management, Inc. and is compliant with Fair Housing laws.