About 2805 - 2817 SW Troy Street
Ideal 3 Bedroom, 1.5 Bath Townhouse in Multnomah Village SW Portland - Large 3 Bedroom, 1.5 Bath Townhouse
- Approximately 1500 Sq. Ft.
- New Beautiful Wood Vinyl Plank Flooring in Living Room, Kitchen, Bathrooms
- New Carpeting in the Bedrooms
- Kitchen Includes Refrigerator, Dishwasher, and New Oven/Stove
- Oversized Kitchen Pantry and ample cabinet storage
- Designer Paint Colors throughout
- Washer/Dryer included!
- Large Bedrooms with Spacious Closets
- Nice Private Patio and Lovely Shared Courtyard Area
- Off-street Parking
- Extra Storage locker included
- Landscaping Included
- Exterior building recently painted
- Located in Desirable Multnomah Village area of Inner SW Portland
- Walk two blocks to restaurants, cafes, boutiques, shops, Close to Starbucks, antique shops, grocery stores, bus lines, I-5, Sellwood Bridge, Ross Island Bridge, Gabriel Park, off-leash dog park, community center
- Nice Central Portland location, Easy commute to OHSU, downtown Portland, East Portland, Beaverton, Tigard, Lake Oswego, etc.
1 cat or small-medium dog welcome with $35/month pet rent. Some restrictions apply. Ask for details.
Refundable Security Deposit: $1895
Utility Surcharge: $75/month for water/sewer/garbage
Electric and cable in tenant's name.
Pet Rent: $35/month
Application Fee: $46 per adult
No smoking on property.
Renter's insurance required.
Accepting Applications: 3/9/21 at 8am
(Per City of Portland regulations, any applications submitted before 8am on 3/9/21 will have an 8 hour hold period and be considered submitted at 4pm.)
This is not considered an accessible dwelling unit.
Visit our office or website for complete rental criteria: https://www.rmaoregon.com/tenants/rental-criteria/
Applications are accepted on a first come, first served basis.
Applicants must read the rental criteria before submitting an application.
At least one adult in the applicant group must view the property in person or by virtual tour before we will process your group's applications.
Applications are $46 per financially responsible adult which covers the screening fee (criminal history, credit history, rental history, employment and income verification, etc.)
Due to COVID and social distancing requirements, all viewing times are by appointment only.