About 12139 SW 59th Ave.
Fantastic SW Portland Home in Prime Location! - This beautiful 4 bed 2.5 bath home is located down a treelined road leading back to just two homes. A very private home faces the west side of Lesser Park. Large front yard with RV parking and an even bigger fully enclosed backyard.
The entryway opens to the front room with soaring 16-foot ceilings and massive windows to bring in lots of sunshine on those cold dreary winter days. The formal dining room leads out to a huge wood deck with lots of room for friends and family to join you for a barbecue. The kitchen has tile counters, nice appliances, and a breakfast nook. The kitchen overlooks the living room which features a real fireplace. The upstairs main bedroom has vaulted ceilings with double doors to the ensuite bath. The three other bedrooms down the hall share the main hall bath.
More Details Please Review:
*Direct Website Link: www.hollandprop.com/vacancies/
* PLEASE carefully review the screening criteria completely at hollandprop.com; click on 'Search Homes For Rent'.
*All applications will be reviewed and screened in the order they are received.
* Application Fee: $25 per person 18 years and older
* Special Terms: Tenant agrees to abide by HOA & CCRs
* Gross Minimum Income Requirement: 2.5 times the monthly rent; roommates need to meet this requirement and qualify individually
* Security Deposit: $2,645.00 (Qualifying applicants may opt into the Obligo program as an alternative to a traditional security deposit!)
* Minimum Credit Score: 600
* Renter's Insurance Required for each Tenant. Proof required prior to move-in.
* Utilities: Tenant responsibility
* Landscaping: Tenant responsibility
* No Smoking on the premises
* Lease start date: Must start within 2 weeks of approval or when the property is ready
* Pet Policy: No pets // Upon submitting an application, you are required to complete and have an active pet screening profile for your application to be considered complete. Whether you have pets/animals or not, please fill out a pet profile at hollandprop.petscreening.com
* Heat: Forced air
* Home square footage: 1,800 Sqft.
* Year Built: 1991
* Parking: 2 park garage
* Washer/Dryer: Electrical hookups only
* Multnomah County
* Schools: Verify Schools as Boundaries are Subject to Change:
-Jackson Middle and
-Wilson High School.
* Showings: Schedule an in-person or live video tour here: https://showdigs.co/h1bgj
* Directions: From I5, head west on SW Barbur Blvd (Hwy 99). Take the first left turn on SW 68th Pkwy, left again on SW Atlanta St. (going back over I5). Continue on up the hill. Left at 59th.
*Please Note: Applications are not considered complete until all adults apply with all required documents and information. The information on these pages has been compiled from various sources. Every effort has been made to provide accurate information. We shall not be held liable for mistakes pertaining to the accuracy of this information. This property is presented and managed by Holland Properties, Inc. Please reach out if you have any questions: 503-533-2121 ex 93 (open during regular business hours)
No Pets Allowed