About 3821 - 3823 26th Street
Updated Flat in Noe Valley - This light-filled unit is located in the desirable Noe Valley neighborhood and is the top floor flat in a 2-unit building.
- Freshly painted throughout
- Hardwood floors in the central hall/foyer, bedrooms and living room
- Two bedrooms
- One bath with shower over tub
- Updated kitchen with new cabinets, counters, and flooring includes a refrigerator, dishwasher and 1930s Wedgewood stove.
- Living/dining room adjacent to the kitchen
- Enclosed porch conveniently located adjacent to the kitchen can be used as a playroom or office
- Private rear deck with access to rear shared yard
- This unit includes a large full floor attic which can be used for storage only.
- One small car parking in shared garage
- Shared coin-operated washing machine and dryer
Easy access to public transportation (Muni, BART), freeways 101 and 280 and South Bay transit buses. Close to 24th Street and the Mission District's shopping and restaurants.
This is a no smoking home. Small dogs negotiable with additional pet deposit. Renter's insurance required. Tenants pay PG&E, Cable/TV. Owner pays Water/Sewer and Garbage/Recycling/Compost.
Take a virtual tour here: https://youtu.be/OPk4GXKoc5Q
**This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.
No Cats Allowed